FFA Class and Club

April 25, 2023

The FFA club can be exciting for students wanting to get their hands dirty. This week students were preparing their fair in Indio and I asked them how they prepped the animals. I first asked the head of the FFA club Cheyanne Caballero. Cheyanne: I am one of your newest agricultural teachers here at San Jacinto high school and I have several different students that have joined our club over the last and we are so excited to have them all. We recently took some live stock to the Indio State festival and they were all sold though auction. There are many different ways to get involved and if your interested just to come and see me and let me know. Sya: They have many different roles in Sciences available to join and here is Isabel Davila Garcia. Isabel: Hello I’m apart of the FFA club and what I do is I’m apart of the veterinary club in there. FFA isn’t just a club but its also a class and within that class there are clubs like veterinary, science, and also take vegetables for show and show animals. Sya: The FFA club as various animals in SJHS available for viewing. Lastly we will be speaking with Cara Harrison. Cara: Hello and I am the president for San Jacinto FFA and FFA is a inter-curricular program that involves class work and fun extracurricular such as raising animals.