How Do Seniors Feel About Their Last Semester In High School?

March 14, 2023

Seniors in San Jacinto High School are in their last semester of the school year and other students wonder how they feel about being in their last semester. Alexis Esqueda: I feel like it’s a great way to spend a lot of time preparing myself for my future and what I have coming after this semester. It’s important for seniors to know what they will learn about after their last semester. Alexis Esqueda: I hope to learn what I need to know before I go out into the real world and like to learn all the stuff I gotta do as an adult. Some seniors will miss other students after their last semester ends. Alexis Esqueda: I’m pretty sure I’m going to miss my friends but I know we are all going to do our own things after high school. I know it’s not always like the best thing but I know we’ll do good. It’s important to get feedback from other seniors about how they feel being in their last semester. Nathaniel Detra: It’s a bit of anxiety, a bit of depression, a soft amount of anger, but mostly just sadness that I’m gonna have to actually deal with people for the rest of my life. It’s important for students to know what they will want to learn about during their final semester. Nathaniel Detra: I just wanna learn something new so much of school just the same things over and over again