Where will seniors be in the next five years?

March 7, 2023

After graduating high school, most students pursue further education by attending college or university, while others may enter the workforce, join the military, or start vocational training programs. Some students may also choose to take a gap year before continuing their education. Once students begin college they will also have the opportunity to meet new people, make new friends, and gain independence. About 61% of students enter college; while the remaining 39% plan on taking another path. Which leaves us with our main question, do our students know what they want to do after high school? Alyssa Adame: After Highschool I’m going to get my nursing degree and I’m going to become a phlebotomist. DeAndre Norman: I plan on going to community college to get my real estate license and work my way up to be a real-estate broker. Ervin Branes: I plan on continuing my education at UCR get some type of business degree and start my own business. As we continued to ask our students what they planned to do after high school, we saw that the majority would attend college. 

Leave a Comment

Tiger Media Network • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Tiger Media Network Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *