Fashion Around School

December 13, 2022

Fashion has changed throughout the years but has never changed in the sense that it allows one to express themselves. Fashion at San Jacinto High School is versatile despite the school’s dress code. It conveys the way students follow the dress code rules while also expressing themselves through styled clothing and accessories. 

A student at San Jacinto High School made it her personal project to document what students have been wearing around school, she revealed what fashion trend she sees most around school. 

“Honestly, It’s quite hard to say I see something specific when a lot of people dress the same but whenever I do see something that pops out to me, I love seeing the knit sweaters and the grandpa sweaters. Those are really cool and how everyone styles it differently too” Ashley states.

Ashley loves fashion. Her love for it is what provoked the start of her account. 

“What inspired me to start the account was my love for clothes and I started seeing some really cute outfits around school that made me want to create a media page about it to encourage others to start expressing themselves through clothes more.”

She also loved a recent trend resurfacing around school and social media. 

“So recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of knitted sweaters around so i’ve been seeing that and the long skirts and when they style that with Doc Martens or loafers I find that so cute” Ashley states.

Ashley finds fashion interesting and loves how people can be creative through clothes. 

“I love how people can be creative and express themselves through clothes. Styling something in their own way and not being afraid to wear it out, that’s confidence right there. As I would say, dress good, feel good” She loves confidence, especially on others.