November 28th 2022 – Tiger Morning News

Announcements

Good morning Tigers. Besides clothing, are you also aware that those battling homelessness would be grateful to receive in the form of basic hygiene products? Therefore, we invite you to join us in supporting the annual hygiene drive. Even just one item gives relief. The dates for collection will be from November 28th to December 2nd. For your convenience, there will be drop bins in the library. Please check the flyer for items desired. Thanks!

Do you need community service hours? The wrestling team is looking for volunteers for both home and weekend tournaments.

The weekend tournaments can earn students over 40 hours of community service in one season. If you’re interested, please speak to  Mr. Lopez in room 604 for more details.

Talent Search Tutoring on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in Room 110

To all students who have taken MSJC classes off campus. Please turn in your MSJC Official Transcript if you have not done so already to Lisa Aldrich in the Registrar’s Office room #118. Or you can send them electronically by adding the Registrar [email protected] as the recipient.

Tutoring sessions for students taking MSJC Math 140 (Statistics) or Math 211 (Calculus 1)  Fall 2022 semester will be held in room 617 every Friday from 210 pm to 310 pm.

Sports Announcements

Please see preliminary information below in regards to the 3AA CIF State Regional game:

University City (San Diego Section)

vs

San Jacinto

Location: Tiger Stadium

Kickoff: 730pm Friday December 2, 2022

More information to follow.

Amanda Galliano

Athletic Director

Team Managers

Boys Basketball needs several responsible students who are willing and able to attend every game, record stats, and film games.

Students can earn Community service hours.

Requirements: Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher, complete Athletic Clearance, and talk to either Mr. Davis in room 535 or DeSean Gilmore campus security.

Charles Davis

Boys Basketball