August 31, 2022 – Morning Announcements

August 31, 2022 - Morning Announcements

Dave Ordonez, PR Manager

Student Announcements

Interested in playing Girls Basketball?! There will be an Informational Meeting for all levels in the PE classroom after school on Tuesday, Sept. 6th.

Attention Tigers! We are still looking for Lady Tigers who like to run or are up for a challenge.
See Coach Salcedo in room 207 or Join the Google Classroom for more information.
You will need a physical and athleticclearance.com before you can practice.
Come join the best of the best!
Class code: lrosarr

Boys Soccer Tryouts and practice begin Today at 4 pm on the grass Fields( between the baseball fields ) behind the Gymnasium. Shin guards will be required. Please check in with any of the coaches at 4 pm or prior to the try outs in room 614.
Use the class code: tosiewa to Join the Google Classroom to get times and days and any other information.
Must be cleared to participate.

Boys Basketball Tryouts and practice continue through August. If you are currently participating in a winter sport, but plan to go out for basketball, make sure to fill out the form in Google classroom and talk to one of the coaches. I would recommend that you attend and participate in one tryout/practice as soon as possible.
Use the class code: DEBKVZU to Join the Google Classroom to get times and days and any other information.
Must be cleared to participate.

Boys Volleyball practice has started. If you are interested in
playing boy’s volleyball check in with Coach Ray in 204

SPORTS

JV Football vs Chaparral HS @ SJHS 5:00

Freshman Football vs Chaparral HS @ Chaparral 5:00 release 2:15 depart 2:45

Freshman & JV Girls Volleyball vs Rubidoux @ Rubidoux release 1:00 depart 1:15

Varsity Girls Volleyball vs Rubidoux @ Rubidoux release 3:30 depart 3:45

Boys Varsity & JV Water Polo vs La Quinta @ SJHS 5:15

Time to get in shape and start your school year right by joining the Aztec Dance Club!! Learn about Latin, Folkloric, and Aztec dances. For further details, send an email to Mr. Alveradp ([email protected]) or go to room 208

Need Community Service Hours SJE is looking for volunteers to help with their Fall Festival Please See Ms. Amara in counseling rm 216 to sign- up

Tutoring sessions for students taking MSJC Math 140 (Statistics) or Math 211 (Calculus 1) Fall 2022 semester will be held in room 617 every Friday from 210 pm to 310 pm.