December 15, 2021 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

There will be a BSU meeting today, Wednesday at 3 in the ASB room.

Second-semester off-campus lunch applications are now available to seniors.  If you currently have off-campus lunch pass privileges, you do not need to reapply.  Forms are available in Room 119. Applications are due on or before December 17th!

Morning C/O 2022. Have questions about: caps & gowns, class rings, letterman jackets, graduation announcements, etc? Stop by the table outside of ASB today to see our Herff Jones representative!

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Start earning those THRIVE tickets for entry into a Bi-Weekly Drawing. Please remember to turn in your THRIVE tickets to ASB Room #409 by Wednesday of each week.

Sports:

Wrestling vs Tahquitz @ SJHS

JV  5:00

Varsity 6:00

If you are interested in joining the Track and Field team please check your student email for sign-ups. If you have any questions please contact Coach Speir or Coach Bud.

Interested in joining the Girls Water Polo team? Speak to Coach Cripe after school on the pool deck for more information. All levels of swimming abilities are welcome.

Students interested in joining the 2022 Mountain Bike Team need to stop by room 419 for more information.