December 9th, 2021 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

If you are interested in joining the Track and Field team, please check your student email for sign-ups. If you have any questions please contact Coach Speir or Coach Bud.

Do you love the holidays? Do you need community service hours? The Ramona Bowl is having a Courtyard Christmas on December 11 from 2-9, complete with tree lighting and Santa. See Mrs. Murphy in room 204 for information on how you can earn your community service hours by helping with this event.

Attention students: Wanting to take an MSJC class online or at MSJC to earn high school AND college credit? The last day to upload any documents to the MSJC Student Hub and qualify to take Concurrent Enrollment for Spring 2022 is December 10th! Need help with your MSJC application, Concurrent Enrollment Form, or Upload? We are here to help!

Don’t forget our Holiday Spirit Week continues this week.

Monday: Pajama Day

Tuesday: Winter Weather (hats, socks, gloves, beanies, etc)

Wednesday: Red vs. Green

Thursday: Flannel Day

Friday: Ugly Sweater Day

Second-semester off-campus lunch applications are now available to seniors.  If you currently have off-campus lunch pass privileges, you do not need to reapply.  Forms are available in Room 119.  Applications are due on or before December 17th!

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Start earning those THRIVE tickets for entry into a Bi-Weekly Drawing. Please remember to turn in your THRIVE tickets to ASB Room #409 by Wednesday of each week

Sports:

Girls Varsity Soccer Coachella Valley-Heritage Tournament @ Heritage

Release 11:15 Depart 11:30

Boys Soccer vs Moreno Valley @ SJHS

JV 3:15 release 2:00

Varsity 3:15 release 2:00

Boys Basketball vs Jurupa Hills @ SJHS

Freshman 3:30 release 2:30

JV 5:00

Varsity 6:30

Girls Basketball vs Jurupa Hills @ Jurupa Hills

JV 4:30 release 2:30 Depart 2:45

Varsity 6:00 release Depart 2:45

Interested in joining the Girls Water Polo team? Speak to Coach Cripe after school on the pool deck for more information. All levels of swimming abilities are welcome.

Students interested in joining the 2022 Mountain Bike Team need to stop by room 419 for more information.