December 7th, 2021 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

Do you love the holidays? Do you need community service hours? The Ramona Bowl is having a Courtyard Christmas on December 11 from 2-9, complete with tree lighting and Santa. See Mrs. Murphy in room 204 for information on how you can earn your community service hours by helping with this event.

The next BSU meeting is Tomorrow, December 8th in ASB from 3-4.
Attention students, Want to take an MSJC class online or at MSJC to earn high school AND college credit? The last day to upload any documents to the MSJC Student Hub and qualify to take Concurrent Enrollment for Spring 2022 is December 10th! Need help with your MSJC application, Concurrent Enrollment Form, or Upload? We are here to help! Please join us today, Tuesday, December 7th from 11 am – 1 pm in the Counseling Center.
Tiger Academic Excellence Awards will be held on Wednesday, December 8th in the gym at 8:30 a.m. for 10th Grade, 9:30 a.m. for 11th Grade, and 10:30 a.m. for 12th Grade. Students who qualified for this award were notified by email and paper notice. These awards are based on your 2020-21 school year. Questions? See Jasmine Pressley in Room 119.

Don’t forget that this week is Holiday Spirit Week. 
Monday: Pajama Day
Tuesday: Winter Weather (hats, socks, gloves, beanies, etc)
Wednesday: Red vs. Green
Thursday: Flannel Day
Friday: Ugly Sweater Day
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Second-semester off-campus lunch applications are now available to seniors. If you currently have off-campus lunch pass privileges, you do not need to reapply. Forms are available in Room 119. Applications are due on or before December 17th!
Start earning those THRIVE tickets for entry into a Bi-Weekly Drawing. Please remember to turn in your THRIVE tickets to ASB Room #409 by Wednesday of each week

Sports:

Boys Soccer vs Orange Vista @ Orange Vista

JV 3:15 release 1:45 Depart 2:00

Varsity 5:00 Depart 3:00

Girls Soccer vs Orange Vista @ SJHS

JV 3:15 release 2:00

Varsity 4:45

Boys Basketball vs Beaumont @ SJHS

Freshman 3:30 release 2:30

JV 5:00
Varsity 6:30

Girls Basketball vs Beaumont @ Beaumont

Freshman 3:30 release 2:00 Depart 2:15

JV 5:00 Depart 3:45

Varsity 6:30 Depart 3:45

Interested in joining the Girls Water Polo team? Speak to Coach Cripe after school on the pool deck for more information. All levels of swimming abilities are welcome.

Students interested in joining the 2022 Mountain Bike Team need to stop by room 419 for more information.