December 2, 2021 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

Senior Projects:  The last webinar will be today, 12/02/21 during Tiger Time.  Please check your email for the meeting link.  Projects are due December 3, 2021, by midnight.  You may refer to the school website under Senior Projects for details about the requirements.

Students, Remember: the student store is closed during B weeks.

The next BSU meeting is Wednesday, December 8th in ASB from 3-4.

Have you ever thought about acting on stage? Well, you’re in luck! This week we have One Acts Auditions on Wednesday, December 1st from 3:00 – 5:30 in the theatre. No preparation is required! Maybe you’d like to try acting in a musical! There will be musical auditions on Thursday, December 2nd, and Friday, December 3rd from 3:00 to 5:30 in the theatre. You must attend both days of musical auditions to be considered for a role. If you have any questions you can email Ms. McCarty or stop by room 417 for more info.

Don’t forget our Holiday Spirit Week starts next Monday, December 6th.

Monday: Pajama Day

Tuesday: Winter Weather (hats, socks, gloves, beanies, etc)

Wednesday: Red vs. Green

Thursday: Flannel Day

Friday: Ugly Sweater Day

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Second-semester off-campus lunch applications are now available to seniors.  If you currently have off-campus lunch pass privileges, you do not need to reapply. Forms are available in Room 119.  Applications are due on or before December 17th!

Start earning those THRIVE tickets for entry into a Bi-Weekly Drawing. Please remember to turn in your THRIVE tickets to ASB Room #409 by Wednesday of each week

SPORTS:

Boys Basketball vs Orange Vista HS @ Orange Vista HS

JV 4:45 release 2:40 depart 3:00

Varsity 6:00 release 2:40 depart 3:00

Girls Basketball vs Orange Vista HS @ SJHS

JV 4:45

Varsity 6:15

Interested in joining the Girls Water Polo team? Speak to Coach Cripe after school on the pool deck for more information. All levels of swimming abilities are welcome.

Students interested in joining the 2022 Mountain Bike Team need to stop by room 419 for more information.