May 12, 2022 – Morning Announcements

May 12, 2022 - Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.  To honor the heritage, the Asian Pacific Islander Club will be sponsoring a spirit week from May 16th to the 20th.  We hope to see all participating. The spirit days are as follows:

Monday 5/16: Ohana Day – Dress up to represent YOUR OWN family’s heritage.

Tuesday 5/17: Lei Day – Make your own lei. Use ramen packets, candy, chip bags, etc. Check online for creative ideas.

Wednesday 5/18: Reggae Wednesday – Wear red, yellow, and/or green.

Thursday 5/19: Aloha Shirt Day – Wear your favorite aloha shirt. Raid the thrift store or borrow one from your dad.

Friday 5/20: Jersey Day – Wear your favorite rugby or any other sports team attire.

Join us on Tuesday 5/17 and Thursday 5/19 at lunch for a performance by the members of the Asian Pacific Islander Club.

Good morning Seniors! If you bought a Grad Nite ticket, we will have bus sign-ups next week ON THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL FROM 3-4. Please make sure you are checking your emails. Please bring a photo ID. You must sign up for yourself so make sure you come with who you want to sit next to!

GRAD NITE INFO (Please also see the doc I shared):

WHEN: MAY 27TH-28TH

CHECK-IN AT 7:55 AM IN THE STADIUM. PLEASE BRING YOUR ID

We will have breakfast burritos and be searched before we get on the bus. Grad Nite is over at 2 am. Let me know if you have any questions

Interested in joining Link Crew? Please click the link to complete the application. You must currently be a sophomore or junior in order to apply.

Attention Juniors: Are you interested in leaving campus for lunch next year as a senior?  If the answer is yes, please come by Room 119 to pick up your off-campus lunch form.  Applications are due any time between now and June 2nd.  No late applications will be accepted after June 2nd.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Talent Search Tuesday & Thursday Tutoring and College Stuff in Room 110 after school from 3 to 5 pm.