March 30, 2022 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

ATTENTION STUDENTS: If you have lost your house/car keys please come to the front office and check to see if I may have them.

Attention All Seniors: The deadline to turn in Community Service Hours is March 31st. All seniors must have at least 40 hours of Community Service as it is a graduation requirement. Please turn in your hours to Lisa in the Registrar’s Office room #118.

Hey, juniors and seniors! Don’t forget, Prom & Grad Nite sales start TODAY Monday 3/21! Prom court applications will be sent to your emails next week. Permission slips in ASB.

Prom (11/12) –

DATE & TIME: Saturday, May  7th  ~ 6p-10p

WHERE: Desert Willow Golf Club

THEME:  A Night in Paris

PRICE: $100 w/ ASB card; $120 w/out; $130 Guest

SALE DATES: March 21-April 20

Grad Nite (12 only) –

DATE: Friday, May 27th-Sat, May 28th

WHERE: Universal Studios Hollywood

PRICE: $110 w/ ASB card; $125 w/out; includes souvenir AND meal voucher

SALE DATES: March 21-April 20. *Check in to Stadium @8am

San Jacinto High School 2021-2022 Yearbook – Click here to Limited Time Pricing! Price increases to $85 on 4/8/22. Order your yearbook today and enjoy 200 pages of memories in full color!

Interested in joining Link Crew? Please click the link to complete the application. You must currently be a sophomore or junior in order to apply.

Attention Juniors: Are you interested in leaving campus for lunch next year as a senior?  If the answer is yes, please come by Room 119 to pick up your off-campus lunch form.  Applications are due anytime between now and June 2nd.  No late applications will be accepted after June 2nd.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Sports:

SJHS Cheer will be having tryout clinics from April 4th through April 7th on the blacktop next to the PE classrooms. Cheer tryouts will be on April 8th in the gym.  All information can be found on Instagram and the Cheer BAND APP. You can also contact Coach Draw in room 621 or Coach Ana in the health office for more information. Thank you.