March 16, 2022 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

Attention All Seniors: The deadline to turn in Community Service Hours is March 31st. All seniors must have at least 40 hours of Community Service as it is a graduation requirement. Please turn in your hours to Lisa or Tiffany in the Registrar’s Office room #118.

Do you need Community Service hours? Valley-Wide Recreation can use your help on April 2nd. See Lola in the front office to sign up.

San Jacinto High School 2021-2022 Yearbook – Limited Time Pricing! Price increases to $85 on 4/8/22. Order your yearbook today and enjoy 200 pages of memories in full color!!

Interested in joining Link Crew? Please click the link to complete the application. You must currently be a sophomore or junior in order to apply.

Attention Juniors: Are you interested in leaving campus for lunch next year as a senior? If the answer is yes, please come by Room 119 to pick up your off-campus lunch form. Applications are due anytime between now and June 2nd. No late applications will be accepted after June 2nd
Good Morning Tigers! Are you ready for MORP Week? This week we have spirit week, our second pep rally, and our first Morp dance in years! See spirit days below!

Monday 3/14: Pajama Day!

Tuesday 3/15: Mix & Match Day! (2nd Free Tiger Nation shirt pick up for students at lunch…while supplies last)

Wednesday 3/16: Tiger Nation Shirt (Need another? Stop by ASB during lunch Tuesday, 3/15). PEP RALLY TODAY!

Thursday 3/17: Care Day (Bring something to “take care” of…stuffed animal, etc…NOT living)

Friday 3/18: Monochromatic day.

Saturday 3/19: MORP Dance! 7p-10p
-Kona Ice, Dogo Dog, Pizza, Video Games, Air Hockey, Skeeball
-Giveaways! Smart TV, Polaroid, Airpods
-Lots more!

Attention Tigers! Send in your pictures for clubs, sports, or any school events, and get featured in the yearbook! Email Mr. Salcedo or stop by room 207 for more information.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Sports:

SJHS Cheer will be having tryout clinics from April 4th through April 7th on the blacktop next to the PE classrooms. Cheer tryouts will be on April 8th in the gym. Our first parent/guardian meeting is on March 10, 2022, at 6 pm virtually. All information can be found on Instagram and the Cheer BAND APP. You can also contact Coach Draw in room 621 or Coach Ana in the health office for more information. Thank you.

Hey Tigers! You have This week to get your MORP Tickets! On sale in ASB!

Hey Tigers! You have one more week to get your MORP Tickets! On sale in ASB!

Check below for some FAQs:

1. Does my outfit have to match the theme? Nope! Wear what’s comfortable (in dress code). Outfit Inspo slideshow will be shared soon!

2. Will there be food? Yep! Pizza. Dogo Dog. Kona Ice. Drinks, etc.

3. Do we have a spirit week? Yes! Here are the dates!

Mon. PAJAMA DAY

Tues. MIX & MATCH

Wed. TIGER NATION SHIRTS (PEP RALLY)

Thurs. CARE DAY (BRING SOMETHING TO TAKE CARE OF…NOTHING ALIVE/BREATHING)

Fri. MONOCHROMATIC OUTFITS!

4. Is there a rally? Yes! On Wednesday, IN THE GYM!

5. What do I wear to the rally? Tiger Nation shirts! Need another? Stop by ASB during lunch on Tuesday (while supplies last)

6. What’s NOT allowed on Care day? Things that are alive/breathing

7. Will there be giveaways at the dance? Of course! Smart tv. Airpods. Polaroid Camera. Juniors/Seniors, we’re also giving away a few half-price prom tickets, but you have to be there to win!

8. What time is the dance? 7p-10p

9. What time do dance gates close? 8:00

10. Have more questions? Stop by ASB (room 409)