March 9, 2022 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

Good morning! During Tiger Time Tomorrow Thursday 3/10, there will be a mandatory senior class meeting in the gym. If you have any seniors during Tiger Time, please take roll then release them to the gym at 10:05. Please have them bring their things as they will be released to their 4th period at the end of the meeting.

Hey Seniors! Herff Jones will be outside of ASB during both lunches tomorrow. Stop by to get information about class rings, letterman jackets, graduation announcements, caps/gowns, and more! PS: We are at the cap & gown order DEADLINE. Please click the link and order TODAY! Order cap & gown HERE

PPS: We will have a senior meeting during Tiger Time on Thursday to announce the prom theme and answer questions about end-of-year activities. Teachers will release you at the correct time. See you Thursday!

Attention All Seniors: The deadline to turn in Community Service Hours is March 31st. All seniors must have at least 40 hours of Community Service as it is a graduation requirement. Please turn in your hours to Lisa or Tiffany in the Registrar’s Office room #118.

Do you need Community Service hours? Do you like being outdoors? If you said yes, come to room 204 to see Mrs. Murphy. You are needed this Saturday.

Interested in joining Link Crew? Please click the link to complete the application. You must currently be a sophomore or junior in order to apply. Attention Juniors: Are you interested in leaving campus for lunch next year as a senior? If the answer is yes, please come by Room 119 to pick up your off-campus lunch form.  Applications are due anytime between now and June 2nd. No late applications will be accepted after June 2nd

Attention Tigers! Send in your pictures for clubs, sports, or any school events, and get featured in the yearbook! Email Mr. Salcedo or stop by room 207 for more information.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Sports:

Boys Varsity Golf vs Tahquitz @ Soboba Country Club 3:15 release 2:00

“SJHS Cheer will be having tryout clinics April 4th through April 7th on the blacktop next to the PE classrooms. Cheer tryouts will be on April 8th in the gym. Our first parent/guardian meeting is on March 10, 2022, at 6 pm virtually. All information can be found on Instagram and the Cheer BAND APP. You can also contact Coach Draw in room 621 or Coach Ana in the health office for more information. Thank you.”