March 8, 2022 – Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

Attention All Seniors: The deadline to turn in Community Service Hours is March 31st. All seniors must have at least 40 hours of Community Service as it is a graduation requirement. Please turn in your hours to Lisa or Tiffany in the Registrar’s Office room #118.

Interested in joining Link Crew? Please click the link to complete the application. You must currently be a sophomore or junior in order to apply.

Attention Juniors: Are you interested in leaving campus for lunch next year as a senior? If the answer is yes, please come by Room 119 to pick up your off-campus lunch form.  Applications are due anytime between now and June 2nd. No late applications will be accepted after June 2nd.

Attention Tigers! Send in your pictures for clubs, sports, or any school events, and get featured in the yearbook! Email Mr. Salcedo or stop by room 207 for more information.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Sports:

Boys Baseball vs West Valley @ SJHS – JV 3:15 release 2:00 & Varsity 3:15 release 2:00

Boys Tennis vs Shadow Hills @ Shadow Hills – JV 3:15 release 12:45 depart 1:00 & Varsity 3:15 release 12:45 depart 1:00

Boys Volleyball vs Rancho Verde @ SJHS – JV 3:15 release 2:00 & Varsity 4:45

“SJHS Cheer will be having tryout clinics April 4th through April 7th on the blacktop next to the PE classrooms. Cheer tryouts will be on April 8th in the gym. Our first parent/guardian meeting is on March 10, 2022, at 6 pm virtually. All information can be found on Instagram and the Cheer BAND APP. You can also contact Coach Draw in room 621 or Coach Ana in the health office for more information. Thank you.”