January 27, 2022 – Morning Announcements

January 27, 2022 - Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

IMPORTANT DEADLINE: All students who took concurrent enrollment classes at MSJC must submit their official transcript from MSJC to the Registrar’s Office in Room 118 by February 1st in order to receive high school credit.  If you have any questions please see Kelly or Lisa in Room 118.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

Sports:

Girls Basketball vs Murrieta Valley @ Murrieta Valley – Freshman 3:30 release 1:15 depart 1:30, JV 5:15 release 1:15 depart 1:30, & Varsity 7:00 depart 5:15

Tiger Tennis season has begun. All boys who are interested in playing team tennis report to the tennis courts after school.

Be sure to be cleared for sports and have clothes and shoes to practice in.

Interested in playing Boys Volleyball tryouts start after school from Feb 7th through Feb 10th, come and see Coach Ray in room 523 and you must register in Home Campus and be cleared before you are allowed to try out.

Students interested in joining the 2022 Mountain Bike Team need to stop by room 419 for more information.

Track and Field athletes will check in with Coach Bud at the stadium at 3 o’clock every day. More information will be passed then.