January 21, 2022 – Morning Announcements

January 21, 2022 - Morning Announcements

Student Announcements:

IMPORTANT DEADLINE: All students who took concurrent enrollment classes at MSJC must submit their official transcript from MSJC to the Registrar’s Office in Room 118 by February 1st in order to receive high school credit.  If you have any questions please see Kelly or Lisa in Room 118.

The next BSU meeting will be Wednesday, January 19th in ASB after school.

Track and Field athletes will check in with Coach Bud at the stadium at 3 o’clock every day. More information will be passed then.

We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to travel with your friends this summer! Have you dreamed of seeing London, Paris, or Amsterdam? We have a student trip to Europe coming up this June and next June! Payments are low. See Mrs. Thomas in room 227 for more information. More info will be sent out in emails soon.

“Are you a fan of anime, comics, Marvel, K-Pop, and such? Well, the Fandom Club is here! Bring your favorite fandom genre and discover many more. The objective of this club is to share and celebrate videos, artistic creations, cosplay, or whatever. Our first meeting will take place next Tuesday, January 25th in Room 231 after school at 3:10 pm. See you there!”

Sports:

Students interested in joining the 2022 Mountain Bike Team need to stop by room 419 for more information.

Tennis: Tiger Tennis season begins Monday. All boys interested in playing tennis report to the tennis courts starting Monday after school. Be sure to be cleared for sports and have clothes and shoes to practice in.